For our Treviso, Italy HQ we are looking for a programmer with bit of extra to offer. We need somebody who can fire up photoshop and skin designs, then work on backend performance improvements if necessary. Next moment, you will have to quickly translate email content in the Italian or pickup a phone and talk with our vendor and work with them to resolve an issue. You pretty much take on anything and everything that requires attention right this instant.While you take on various technology challenges, you have to be an expert at one area. You need to be a go to guy for database questions or frontend challenges. Otherwise, you are the person with keen design sense or strong empathy for user experience. Maybe you are the guy who will compete with DHH on Ruby on Rails. You will provide the guidance and help to other team members in one of the technical area.
Are you ready for the challenge?
What is Zooppa?
) is a small startup which has a global footprint. We are in Italy, United States and expanding in Europe. Our aim is to disrupt advertising space and provide an innovative platform to generate high volume and sticky content. We are pioneers and now the leaders in crowdsource content generation for advertising agencies and brands like Diesel, Illy, Google etc. Also, Zooppa has a growing community of 210,000 creatives who generate videos, prints, and other advertising material for us. Zooppa has been consistently offering strong value in the market for last 4 years. Now, we are looking forward to accelerated growth in upcoming years.
We want to treat product like god and take pride in the work we do.
- We are Ruby on Rails craftsmen and consider TDD as our religion for all practical purposes.
- Recently, we have been infatuated with Coffeescript, Haml, Bootstrap, CSS3 and consistently look out for opportunities to use Angular.js.
- We believe in contribution and constant learning. We regularly share knowledge and provide feedback on each other’s work.
- Technology is a tool to serve user acquisition and retention.
- Leadership is not about titles but interest, passion and competency (http://blog.frankdam...ons-from-geese/)
- Passion trumps all!
Interested in applying?
Don’t waste your time writing a resume for us. Just answer following quick questions:
- Tell us the products that you admire the most and why.
- Last couple of books you read.
- If you have unlimited supply of resources, what company will you build?
- Connect with http://www.linkedin.com/in/kunalmah and tell me that you are interested in the job.