The ultimate community for Ruby on Rails developers.

Photo

What are you currently working on?

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#21 Jemagee

Jemagee

Inspector

• Members
  • 61 posts

Posted 16 August 2013 - 01:23 PM

Whats the purpose of naming your photos? Would it be easier to find? Have you seen the new iPhoto layout in iOS 7?

Let's say you're a broker for a food company - you are going to a variety of stors and taking pictures of 'shelf sets' to see how certain products are set up.  A week later you're looking at dozens of pictures of shelves that all look basically the same - how do you know what store they were at (that's what happened to my boss basically and stirred the idea, she went to 8 whole foods in southern california took pictures of the 'set' in which we are located, and they're all basically the same and couldn't tell which store was what) It's about being able to id photos easily a week later...it makes the iphone more of a productivity tool to me - if you can't name the photos you either have to off load them immediately or manually write down what each photo is

I have no ios experience in programming

#22 Vito Botta

Vito Botta

Signalman

• Members
  • 12 posts
  • LocationEspoo, Finland

Posted 15 September 2013 - 06:06 PM

Right now I am writing Chef recipes to manage our Percona/Galera based database cluster. Done that I'll be back at working on the licensing system for our federated cloud :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users