The ultimate community for Ruby on Rails developers.

Photo

Aspiring Rails Developer from NY

introductions

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 arnold_sanders

arnold_sanders

Passenger

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 July 2014 - 11:29 PM

Hello Guys!! my NAME IS ARNOLD. I am an aspiring web developer. I have been a student at tealeaf academy for the past few months. I have been learning a whole lot with them over the past few months. 

I am familiar with Ruby and how to build web apps using ruby and sinatra. I am also familiar with using rails and also building web apps with it. As of late, I've been wanting to connect with fellow developers in NYC that way I can gain a partner to learn the ins and outs of rails with and possibly develop some killer new apps/start-up in the process. 

But for now, i'll be on here and I will be trying my best to add to the various conversations about rails. Pretty much just asking and answering questions.

#2 lisastokes

lisastokes

Passenger

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 23 May 2015 - 07:17 AM

Hi arnold,

Its nice to meet you. I am also a web developer in NYC and have started learning ruby on rails recently in my internship period. RoR is complex yet fun. Looking forward to some good conversations with you.

'If you were coding in Ruby, you'd be home by now!' - A passionate web developer newbie doing my internship with a reputed web development company in NY.

#3 jefflunt

jefflunt

Guard

• Moderators
  • 174 posts

Posted 23 May 2015 - 11:05 PM

Welcome, Arnold!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: introductions

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users